The Gallery Girls have gone shopping again! Stop in soon to see all the fabulous goodies we found in New York.
- Basic Spirit creates handcrafted pewter accessories, tableware, and jewelry that touches the heart and delights the spirit.
- Lamps that are marvels of engineering and art are brought to us from Blue Q — individually handmade with recycled paper.
- If your soul had a style, how would you show it? Check out the whimsical, playful, artistic original handbags designed by Robin Lennon of Inner Designs.
- As always, we offer an amazing selection of scarves and handbags in rich fall colors and patterns to accent your wardrobe.
- Chocolate and Steel is an eco-friendly jewelry company that makes beautiful, simple pieces of art to wear for a lifetime.
- Carli Bruno mixes Argentinean leather and unique fused glass to create trendy yet classy jewelry. Complete your look with her matching belts and handbags. So chic!
- Greeting cards have gotten even more special with beautiful artisan quilled cards from Quilling Cards, and laugh-out-loud cards from Hard Cards.
- New Jersey-based B.Witching Bath Company offers uniquely formulated bath and beauty products, using the finest therapeutic botanicals and essential oils.