Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Governess Brides Series series.
- #1: That Scandalous Evening: The Governess Brides (Governess Brides Series #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Rules of Surrender: The Governess Brides (Governess Brides Series #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Rules of Engagement: The Governess Brides (Governess Brides Series #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Rules of Attraction: The Governess Brides (Governess Brides Series #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: In My Wildest Dreams: Governess Brides #5 (Governess Brides Series #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Lost in Your Arms: Governess Brides #6 (Governess Brides Series #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: In Bed with the Duke (Governess Brides Series #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Taken by the Prince (Governess Brides Series #9) (Mass Market): $7.99
When Miss Samantha Prendregast arrives at Devil's Fell to take charge of six rebellious girls, the vibrant, outspoken governess is not quite prepared to deal with the tall, dark and dashing master of the grand estate. The children she can manage with intelligence, guile . . . and a little bribery. Their widowed father, Colonel William Gregory, is not so easily charmed -- and far too easy to fall in love with, which she dares not do.
William always cherished the orderliness of his life, until this captivating troublemaker began flouting his authority and distracting him with her witty defiance and breathtaking beauty. Despite the fact that they clash at every meeting, William finds himself inexplicablydrawn to Samantha's fire. And now he's even contemplating marriage, which would be sweet madness indeed.
But before he can successfully woo her, William must discover what it is that Samantha is hiding from him. But the secret the lady is preciously guarding is far too shocking and dangerous to ever reveal . . .
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author CHRISTINA DODD builds worlds filled with suspense, romance, and adventure, and creates the most distinctive characters in fiction today. Her fifty novels have been translated into twenty-five languages, featured by Doubleday Book Club, recorded on Books on Tape for the Blind, won Romance Writers of America’s Golden Heart and RITA Awards, and been called the year's best by Library Journal. Dodd herself has been a clue in the Los Angeles Times crossword puzzle.