Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Saranormal series.
- #1: Ghost Town (Saranormal #1) (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Haunted Memories (Prebound): Email or call for price.
- #3: Mischief Night (Prebound): Email or call for price.
- #4: Spirits of the Season (Saranormal #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #6: Giving Up the Ghost (Saranormal #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: The Secrets Within (Saranormal #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Kindred Spirits (Saranormal #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Playing with Fire (Saranormal #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: A Perfect Storm (Saranormal #10) (Paperback): Email or call for price.
- #11: Yesterday and Today (Saranormal #11) (Paperback): $5.99
Sara’s friend Lily has a new crush…but he might be more of a fantasy than she realizes.
Sara now understands who she really is—why she has paranormal powers, why she’s living in Stellamar, and why it’s important to have Lady Azura in her life. What she doesn’t understand is how her best friend, Lily Randazzo, can have a crush on a boy who’s not alive. Kyle and his family died in a car accident while visiting Stellamar over the holidays, but Kyle isn’t aware of his sudden death and can still walk around like he’s alive. Only Sara knows he’s really a spirit, and if she doesn’t say something to Lily, there could be traumatizing consequences.
Lady Azura firmly warns Sara against interfering, saying that this sort of spirit phenomena is a recipe for disaster. But Sara knows she has no choice...she has to protect her best friend and help Kyle learn the truth. Can she do so without hurting Lily in the process?
About the Author
Phoebe Rivers had a brush with the paranormal when she was thirteen years old, and ever since then she has been fascinated by people who see spirits and can communicate with them. In addition to her intrigue with all things paranormal, Phoebe also loves cats, French cuisine, and wiling her afternoons away in coffee shops writing stories. She has written dozens of books for children of all ages and is thrilled to now be exploring Sara’s paranormal world.