Usually Arrives in 3-5 Business Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Saranormal series.
- #1: Ghost Town (Prebound): Email or call for price.
- #2: Haunted Memories (Prebound): Email or call for price.
- #3: Mischief Night (Prebound): $16.00
- #4: Spirits of the Season (Saranormal #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Moment of Truth (Prebound): Email or call for price.
- #6: Giving Up the Ghost (Saranormal #6) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #7: The Secrets Within (Saranormal #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Playing with Fire (Saranormal #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: A Perfect Storm (Saranormal #10) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Yesterday and Today (Saranormal #11) (Paperback): $5.99
Sara realizes she might not the only one with amazing paranormal powers.
Sara is used to having visions, but she has no idea why she keeps seeing a cute blonde she’s dubbed “Mystery Boy”…and then she meets him. Mason isn’t all that friendly, yet Sara feels drawn to him, and the two begin spending more and more time together. Sara isn’t sure she even likes him, but she can’t stop thinking about him. And the strangest things seem to happen whenever the two are together...
Meanwhile, Sara begins to suspect that she has developed another power: telekenesis. Lady Azura insists she is mistaken, but the more research Sara does, the surer she is that she—or someone close to her—has the rare and awesome ability to move objects with the mind. The question is, who is it?
About the Author
Phoebe Rivers had a brush with the paranormal when she was thirteen years old, and ever since then she has been fascinated by people who see spirits and can communicate with them. In addition to her intrigue with all things paranormal, Phoebe also loves cats, French cuisine, and wiling her afternoons away in coffee shops writing stories. She has written dozens of books for children of all ages and is thrilled to now be exploring Sara’s paranormal world.