Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Stephanie Plum Novels series.
- #1: One for the Money (Stephanie Plum #1) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #2: Two for the Dough (Stephanie Plum #2) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #3: Three to Get Deadly: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: Four to Score (Stephanie Plum Novels #4) (Paperback): $19.99
- #5: High Five (Stephanie Plum Novels #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Hot Six: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Seven Up: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Hard Eight: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: To the Nines: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: Eleven on Top (Stephanie Plum Novels #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #12: Twelve Sharp (Stephanie Plum Novels #12) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #13: Lean Mean Thirteen (Stephanie Plum Novels #13) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #14: Fearless Fourteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Stephanie Plum Novels #14) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #15: Finger Lickin' Fifteen (Stephanie Plum Novels #15) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #16: Sizzling Sixteen (Stephanie Plum Novels #16) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #17: Smokin' Seventeen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #18: Explosive Eighteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #19: Notorious Nineteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel (CD-Audio): $14.99
- #20: Takedown Twenty: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #21: Top Secret Twenty-One: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #22: Tricky Twenty-Two: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #23: Turbo Twenty-Three: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Mass Market): $8.99
- #24: Hardcore Twenty-Four: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Paperback): $9.99
- #25: Look Alive Twenty-Five: A Stephanie Plum Novel (Paperback): $9.99
- #26: Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum #26) (CD-Audio): $32.00
- #27: Fortune and Glory: Tantalizing Twenty-Seven (Stephanie Plum #27) (CD-Audio): $29.99
- #28: Game On: Tempting Twenty-Eight (Stephanie Plum #28) (CD-Audio): $29.99
Janet Evanovich is the hottest author in America, and her Stephanie Plum novels have taken the nation by storm!
#1 New York Times
#1 Wall Street Journal
#1 Los Angeles Times
#1 Entertainment Weekly
#1 Publishers Weekly
She's accidentally destroyed a dozen cars. She's a target for every psycho and miscreant this side of the Jersey Turnpike. Her mother's convinced she'll end up dead . . . or worse, without a man. She's Stephanie Plum, and she kicks butt for a living (well, she thinks it sounds good to put it that way. . . .).
It begins as an innocent trip to the deli-mart, on a quest for nachos. But Stephanie Plum and her partner, Lula, are clearly in the wrong place at the wrong time. A robbery leads to an explosion, which leads to the destruction of yet another car. It would be just another day in the life of Stephanie Plum, except that she becomes the target of a gang---and of an even scarier, more dangerous force that comes to Trenton. With super bounty hunter Ranger acting more mysteriously than ever (and the tension with vice cop Joe Morelli getting hotter), she finds herself with a decision to make: how to protect herself and where to hide while on the hunt for a killer known as the Junkman. There's only one safe place, and it has Ranger's name all over it---if she can find it. And if the Junkman doesn't find her first. With Lula riding shotgun and Grandma Mazur on the loose, Stephanie Plum is racing against the clock in her most suspenseful novel yet. Ten Big Ones is page-turning entertainment, and Janet Evanovich is the best there is.
About the Author
Janet Evanovich is the author of the Stephanie Plum books, including One for the Money and Sizzling Sixteen, and the Diesel & Tucker series, including Wicked Appetite. Janet studied painting at Douglass College, but that art form never quite fit, and she soon moved on to writing stories. She didn’t have instant success: she collected a big box of rejection letters. As she puts it, “When the box was full I burned the whole damn thing, crammed myself into pantyhose and went to work for a temp agency.” But after a few months of secretarial work, she managed to sell her first novel for $2,000. She immediately quit her job and started working full-time as a writer. After a dozen romance novels, she switched to mystery, and created Stephanie Plum. The rest is history. Janet’s favorite exercise is shopping, and her drug of choice is Cheeze Doodles.
LORELEI KING has recorded over 200 audiobooks, including several titles from Janet Evanovich’s bestselling Stephanie Plum series and Darynda Jones’s Charley Davidson series. Her many awards include the 2008 Audie Award for Female Solo Narration for Tallgrass by Sandra Dallas, the Radio Times performer of the Year for The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood, and AudioFile Earphones Awards for Eleven on Top and Twelve Sharp, both by Janet Evanovich. AudioFile also deemed her one of the "Best Voices of 2008."
King’s screen credits include Notting Hill, House of Mirth, and Cold Feet, among others. She has appeared as regular and recurring characters in popular British television shows such as Chef, Cold Feet, Alistair McGowan's Big Impression, Emmerdale, and the saucy Mile High. King now makes her home in London, where she lives with her husband, actor Vincent Marzello.
“Narrator Lorelei King does a fabulous job, as each character is assigned a distinctive voice, thus milking the humor for every drop.” —The Boston Globe on To the Nines
“Narrator King somehow makes the crazy, comic antics of Evanovich's irresistible bond agent, Stephanie Plum, seem almost rational in this fine audio adaptation....With plenty of prior experience narrating Evanovich titles, King has no trouble highlighting the eccentricities of the author's invariably quirky cast of characters....King's chameleon voice and ease with accents make this a lively listening experience.” —Publishers Weekly on To the Nines
“Narrator King steps neatly into Stephanie's shoes, her agile voice conveying not only Stephanie's fear and frustration, but her plaintive, why-does-this-always-happen-to-me attitude. King also nails the manly, mysterious voice of gorgeous bounty hunter Ranger, Stephanie's sometime superhero...her vocal stylings are generally as superb as Evanovich's zany characterization.” —Publishers Weekly on To the Nines