As part of our growing initiative to help support our local schools and libraries, we at The Open Door have appointed Kathleen Kemp as our Children’s Book Buyer and School Liaison. She is dedicated to working with teachers, librarians, administrators, and PTOs to fulfill purchase orders; help coordinate and provide books for author visits and other special events; present in-school or in-store book talks; and, in general, facilitate a strong partnership that will enhance your students’ literacy and learning experience.
To receive a quote:
- Contact Kathleen OR use our search function to find the books you need and create a cart
- When your cart is complete, you are ready to check out
- Select “Purchase Order” as your payment method and enter “Quote Only” in the field that appears below
- Enter billing and contact information as you normally would
- Use the “Order comments” field at the bottom of the page to let us know about any spending limits or deadlines you may have and we will do our best to honor them
Orders made with our online search function are not quotes. Our search function does not accurately reflect our stock or what we can order from our distributors. In particular, we may not be able to order textbooks. We will review your request and let you know what is available with a formal quote.
No prices are final until confirmed in a quote from Kathleen.